The Baltimore Canton was an American soccer club based in Baltimore, Maryland that was a member of the American Soccer League.
The team began in 1917 as the True American Club. They were the first uniformed boys team in the state and won the junior state title in the 1920-21 season. A year later they changed their affiliation to Canton. Before the 1936/37 season, the club became known as Baltimore S.C.. After the 1941/42 season, the first Baltimore Americans folded (see below) so Baltimore S.C. took the name, Baltimore Americans, for themselves.
The Americans won the Lewis Cup in 1947.